Mr. Ernest E. Bleinberger is Principal of Strategy 5 LLC, an urban economics consulting and real estate development firm that provids professional services to a nationwide client base in the fields of urban economics, real estate development, planning, and downtown revitalization.
Over his 22 years of involvement in the industry Mr. Bleinberger has worked on large-scale, high-profile projects in more than 225 cities throughout North America. These projects have involved preparing developer-style market analyses, financial feasibility analyses, and completing original research and analysis of various types. He often leads large multi-disciplinary teams tha include architects, planners, engineers, consulting historians, etc. His consulting services have universally led to tangible results for his clients with very significant economic and fiscal benefits. Representative project management roles have included the following:
- Master Developer - The Horse Station at Cache Valley - Franklin, Idaho
- Pocatello Regional Airport Master Plan - Pocatello, Idaho
- Newport News/ Williamsburg International Airport Master Plan
- Long Pike Corridor master Plan - Goodlettsville, Tennessee
- City Center Plan Implementation Strategy - North Logan, Utah
- Hotel and Conference Center Analysis/Development - Midwest City, OK
- Union Park Economic Impact Analysis - Las Vegas, Nevada
- Metropolitian Redevelopment Area Plan - Farmington, New Mexico
- Retail Development Strategy - Goodlettsville, Tennessee
- USA Niagra Development Strategy - Niagara Falls, New York
- Hotel and Conference Center Analysis/Development - Layton, Utah
- Smart Growth Strategy - Maryville, Tennessee
During his career Mr. Bleinberger has been an active member of the International Economic Development Council, the Urban Land Institute, the International Downtown Association, the National Main Street Program / National Historic Trust, and various state and local economic development professional organizations. He received a B.S. in Journalism from the University of Maryland, in 1976. He maintains his headquarters in Cache Valley, Utah.